Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Katelyn's Canvas
Today, I stripped the sheets from the kids beds, so that I could wash them, and I found that Katelyn was using her bottom sheet as a canvas. Apparently, when we thought that she was in her bed sleeping, she was spending time drawing and writing words all over her sheet. Their were things written probably over half the sheet. She obviously knew that she was doing something she shouldn't be doing, cause she only had it on the bottom half of the sheet, the part that was usually covered. The best part was when she told me that Aidan was the one that did it. It is funny what kids do. I should have taken a picture before I put it in the wash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
That is too funny. I am going to have to ask her about that this weekend when I am there visiting.
Awesome! I used to hide my medicine pills under the mattress. My mom would get so mad!
Post a Comment