
We had the annual Mountain House Easter egg hunt. The Mother's Club stuffed and donated 1500 eggs, out of the 5000 that would put out. Saturday morning, I went over to the school and helped put eggs out all over the field, it took 7 of us about 1 1/2 hours. There were so many kids their; I think that the egg hunt finished within 5 minutes of the time that it started. It was pretty crazy. Unfortunately, our kids aren't very aggressive, so they only got a couple eggs each. We took pictures with the easter bunny. I think this is the first year that we were able to do it without screaming.
1 comment:
That bunny looks a little bit scary. He looks a bit on the creepy side. It is nice to see Katelyn no longer has that nice scrap on her head she managed to get in February.
Post a Comment