Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Haylee

We did a fun photo shoot of our chubby Haylee. She is just getting bigger everyday. She is so much fun; she is always smiling or laughing. She loves Katelyn and Aidan. It is fun to see the way she responds to them. She still hasn't rolled over. She rolls to her side, lifts her head and her leg, and attempts to roll, but then just gives up. Jacob is convinced that she is just too fat. I think that she just doesn't care enough; she is very content, and doesn't really care much about moving around right now. She is however, getting very close to sitting up on her own.






5 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are really supper cute!

Vinnie said...

Jodi MArie.. she is so darn cute.. all 3 of your kids are just to die for.. so so cute!!!

Brittany R said...

I love those pics. They are all soooo cute. There is nothing cuter than a fatty baby! I love the rolls.

Mary said...

Haylee is pretty cute in those pictures. I am probably a bit partial since I am her aunt. I do have a question about the picture with Haylee and Aidan. What is the deal with Aidan's smile? It looks forced.

Mary said...

One more thing. I see that the blanket in there with Haylee is the one I made for Katelyn. That is so nice that Katelyn was letting her blanket be used for pictures for Haylee. Or did Katelyn have no choice in the matter?