Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Painting project

I finally just picked a color to paint the kitchen, and started painting it last week. It is hard to do it with the 3 kids, but I am almost done. The worst part about the kitchen, is all of the taping you have to do. I am pretty happy with the outcome. I can't wait till our new table comes, it is gonna look really nice.




4 comments:

Mary said...

The kitchen came out a bit better than I was imagining it would be when you were telling me what color you were going to paint it.

Farley Smiles said...

I finally found your blog!

D and J Larson said...

i have dan do the taping whenever i paint. maybe next time jacob can do it and it would go a lot faster.

John and Stef said...

I'm glad I found your blog! You seriously have the cutest family!! And I love the color you painted your kitchen...