I love the chub! It is adorable!
And you guys think I have cave woman hair if I don't do anything with it? I think Haylee deserves that name now. I thought Aidan didn't like spikey hair and now he stuck his hair in a mohawk?
I think they are all adorable!
P.S. You mentioned on Dan & Julie's sight that you need a good photographer out here? I know one: www.jacquelineephotography.blogspot.com.
That is funny that Aidan thinks that is crazy hair...Levi has his hair like that everyday. He won't leave the house without spikey hair...
oh my goodness I love Haylee's hair!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the chub! It is adorable!
And you guys think I have cave woman hair if I don't do anything with it? I think Haylee deserves that name now. I thought Aidan didn't like spikey hair and now he stuck his hair in a mohawk?
I think they are all adorable!
P.S. You mentioned on Dan & Julie's sight that you need a good photographer out here? I know one: www.jacquelineephotography.blogspot.com.
That is funny that Aidan thinks that is crazy hair...Levi has his hair like that everyday. He won't leave the house without spikey hair...
oh my goodness I love Haylee's hair!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment