Friday, June 13, 2008

Pasta, Pasta, Pasta

Yesterday I was out shopping later then I planned; so I called Jacob to start boiling the water, to cook the pasta for dinner. The bag of pasta was 4 lbs. When I got home, this is how our conversation went:

Jacob said, "I made a lot of Pasta!"
Jodi said, "How much did you make, half of the bag?"
Jacob said, "No, the whole bag."
Jodi said, "The whole bag! Why did you do that?"
Jacob said, "It just all fell in. I started pouring it, and it just kept coming out." (this totally sounds like something that Aidan would say)

So, needless to say, we will be eating a lot of pasta over the next week.

5 comments:

Mary said...

You should have made him eat it all last night.

Laura's Linoleum said...

So when is the pasta party??

Amanda said...

What a cook that Jacob is!

Vinnie said...

ok, so I am totally laughing out loud! Such a man thing to do

D and J Larson said...

that's something Daniel would say too