Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shawaii

We all went to Hawaii instead of Shasta this year, and had a blast. Maui was beautiful, and we stayed in some amazing houses. Now we are back and trying to adjust to being in the real world again. Thank you Nana and Papa, Jackie, Lenny and Don, for the amazing trip!

We never ended up getting a picture of the whole entire Shawaii group,
but we were able to get this shot minutes before we left to the airport.

more pictures to come....

3 comments:

Laura's Linoleum said...

Aloha Oe! I so wanted to go this year for my 10th anniversary. Instead a little boy wanted to come to Earth a lot more. With only a few weeks left of my pregnancy, I think we'll have to celebrate our 11th anniversary there in Hawaii.

Amanda said...

What a great looking bunch! I know what you mean about adjusting to the real world now!

Jenni said...

Man, us Larsons are good looking! ;)