I have wanted to do something new with my hair for a long time, but haven't really known what to do, or trust anyone to do it, so I have just let it grow and grow and grow. I had the opportunity to volunteer as a hair model for a hairstylist that was teaching a class. I got about 6-7 inches off, and some layers, but because of bad experiences I was afraid to go shorter. Two days later, I called her back and told her I was ready to do some more. She ended up taking off about another 7-8 inches, and straightining it out. I didn't really realize how long my hair was. For all of those who have never seen me with straight hair, here it is! You will have to let me know how you think it went!
Before
After

For all of those who know me really well, you know I hate pictures
of myself, so enjoy, this is very rare of me to do.
11 comments:
What do I think? HOT MAMA! I only wish I could have seen the progression...
I think its so cute! I think you are also so brave. Someday Ill get up the nerve and cut my hair off too.
Wow I love it!
Jodi it really looks great. When first saw it, I said "wow" outloud. John came running over saying "what?" He looked at the picture and said "who is that?....Jodi?...she looks great!" There is the hoenst response from John. It took him a moment to recognize you. But, we like it!
So cute Jodi!!! I have NEVER seen your hair straight! It looks great and you are very very brave!
SO CUTE! love the new due...
Your cut looks really good! I am about to cut mine too. It is such a pain when it is long!
I love it!! Such a cute hair cut!!!
very sexy aunt jodi.
So Cute! I love it. Your really brave, I never have the guts to do anything like that.
SOOOOO cute!!! I love it. It is so darn cute on you. It makes you look so mature and hot. Well done!!!
Post a Comment