Monday, August 11, 2008

Memory game


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory of me. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I remember when you threw me the best baby shower ever. You're still awsome for that.

Jenni said...

I remember when you and I were both nursing our babies as descretely as possible amongst thousands of people at 4th of July.

Mary said...

I remember when you fell on the driveway at the Canoga Park house. All I remember was you coming in the house crying and then mom trying to get your face cleaned up. For some reason I thought some big huge dog tried to maul you. Instead you must have tripped on something, I don't know. That is one of the best stories I like to tell people. I know Becci likes sharing that story with people as well. I know I have that picture some place on my computer. I will have to find it and post it on the internet so all can see.

Mary said...

I decided to look for that picture. I found it. I am posting it on my blog right now. So, for those who are reading this and want to see Jodi's face, you can visit my blog, mmcmurrin.blogspot.com.

Vinnie said...

I just have one word for you BG

Jen said...

Jodi!!! How fun to be in touch again! We had some fun times in highschool. Crazy nights, Church Dances, group dates, and somehow we still made it to church on Sunday!