Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures from Hawaii

I finally posted some of our Hawaii pictures. Jacob and I were having so much fun playing with the new camera, that we ended up taking about 1800 pictures. There are many to sort through and delete. These are just some pictures to highlight our trip.

We spent time hanging out at the pool, beach, snorkeling, the road to Hana, black sand beach with a lava cave, the seven pools, red sand beach, we saw the best place to go body surfing (everyone was packed in like sardines), found some crabs, went swimming with a turtle, swimming and slides at the Marriot, hiking, luau, magic show, shopping, eating delicious shaved ice with ice cream, the Banyan tree in Lahaina, eating, and more snorkeling. The kids had so much fun, they ask when we are going back; they both think that we should live there I told them that they would miss all their friends and family, and Katelyn said," No, cause they should all come and live with us."

No comments: