Sunday, August 24, 2008

10 Reasons I love my new haircut

1. I can brush it
2. I have a style
3. I can straighten it in 10 min.
4. I can touch it and it doesn't get frizzy
5. I can run my fingers through it
6. It's a fresh, much wanted new look
7. It's much cooler
8. It looks and feels healthier
9. I can get up and go and not have bed head
10. NO MOUSSE (which would be the first time in 20 years. Wow that makes me feel old!)

5 comments:

Jenni said...

This makes me even more eager to whack mine off!!

Stacey said...

I love it, too!!! You are looking fantastic!!!

Erin Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Robinson said...

I LOVE IT!!! You look great Jodi!!

Jen said...

I have to say... I love it too! You look great!