Aidan: Mom, can I get dressed?
Me: Sure, it's Sunday
Aidan: I know that, cause I can see the sun. Don't you know that the sun comes out in the day, and the moon comes out at night?
I had to acknowledge how smart he was, cause I had never noticed that before!
So, as you see, my kids teach me new things everyday.
.jpg)
2 comments:
They do teach us stuff every day don't they? Alison says when the sun comes up it's "wake up time". That's nice for nap time because she always informs me that it's still wake up time.
Hi Jodi I have been thinking about you guys and wondering how you are. It was fun to read your blog and see what you have been up to. I am working on a blog I will email it to you when I get it going. You all look great I love your hair it looks great. I hope all is well.
Michelle
Post a Comment