Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sleeping Buddies

Last week Jacob discovered that Aidan and Haylee make great sleeping buddies. Of course, we knew that they napped well, from the post below, but they also sleep well together in Aidan's bed. Aidan always wants someone to sleep with him, (I think that Jacob was sick of doing it one night) so he put Haylee in bed with Aidan, and within a couple of minutes it was quite; we checked on them, and they were both sound asleep. It has become our nightly ritual. The two of them have this connection, unlike one I have ever seen. I hope that they can always have this bond. I don't want to leave Katelyn out of this, cause she is also very good with Haylee, but it isquite different, more like a motherly relationship.

1 comment:

Mary said...

So if you ever decide to ship your kids off to live with me I don't need to worry about having separate beds for Haylee and Aidan.