Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sleepy


The other day, I ran upstairs to change my clothes, a few minutes later, I noticed how quiet it was. We all know that when it is quiet, it usually means they are getting into things. When I got downsairs, this is what I saw. I thought it was so cute, I had to get a picture. Haylee woke up about 30 min later, but Aidan slept for about 2 hours.

4 comments:

Brittany R said...

That is too precious. What cute kids.

Jenni said...

Wow, how does that work out? Does he fall asleep first and then she decides that he looks comfy and lays down? Do they both decide a nap would be a good idea and work it out? I would have loved to see the lead up to that. I know what you mean about when it gets too quiet. Isn't it nice to be pleasantly suprised?

Amanda said...

How cute!

April said...

Too precious!!!! I love it.