Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just for fun

Family Pictures



Haylee just wanted to crawl away, that is why we like it when the baby can't move.


We had absolutely no luck with the group ones, but I did get some good singles.



Katelyn is our model. She always loves to have her picture taken.


I had to bribe Aidan with candy to get a normal smile.


Haylee loves to give people hugs.

She loves to have a good time.
Haylee, getting back at Aidan, for all the times he has layed on her.

She is very proud of herself, for standing up!


Haylee decided to use the drawer as a seat while she played.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the group pictures!

Laura's Linoleum said...

I have to vote for the picture of Haylee in the toy box. Fun!!!

Vinnie said...

I just want to kidnap your children!! they are soooo darn cute Jo!

Jenni said...

Super cute kids (hello.. they are Larsons)! I don't know why it has never occured to me that we have the same kids but you are just a few months ahead of me (girl, boy, girl). Ryli has that same brown dress and I love it!