Katelyn wanted to make sure that I got a picture from each angle.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Haircut
I have been trying to talk Katelyn into a shorter hairstyle for a long time, and we finally did it. On Saturday, I told her we needed to at least trim her hair, so we cut off about 3 inches, and it looked really cute, but I wanted to go a little shorter. So, this morning I told her that I needed to fix it, and we took off another 1 inch or so. I think that she looks really cute, and luckily, she was happy with it also.
Katelyn wanted to make sure that I got a picture from each angle.

Katelyn wanted to make sure that I got a picture from each angle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
7 comments:
I do think her hair is really cute, I told Kolby all about it!
How funny! I love the poses. Katelyn is such a cutie!
Katelyn's haircut does look very cute. Did you cut her hair?
Love it!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Ryli is wanting to grow her hair long for the first time and every time I see a cute short haircut I ask her again if she wants to cut it but she is holding firm.
What a cutie!
so cute!!! I love it.
Post a Comment