Sunday, June 28, 2009
So it's been forever since I posted anything. I don't really have any excuses, except that I don't ever feel like what I have to say is really that interesting, so I am always waiting till I have some good pictures to post, and then I just don't ever get around to downloading them. So, I figure that since I have hit the half way point in my pregnancy now, and that we are having our big ultrasound this week, I thought it would be fun to create a poll, and let everyone put there guesses in. Oh yeah, for all of those that didn't know that we were expecting baby #4, this is the official announcement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
Mu guess is a girl!
Congratulations! I am considering #4 right now myself. Maybe I should make a poll! I guessed boy... since we have the same family and I want my #4 to be a boy.
WHAT???? Why am I just hearing about this now? So secrative! I hope it is a boy, then you will have 2 and 2!
Post a Comment