Thursday, January 28, 2010

Adjusting to life with 4

I think that we are finally starting to get back to a routine. It has definitely been an adjustment having a new little baby. I am trying to get used to having a fourth. The other day we came home, got the kids ready for bed and I sat down to check my emails when I realized I needed to feed Colton. I didn't see him downstairs, so I called up to Jacob to see if he had him. Turns out nobody got him out of the car. Good thing that we park in the garage. When I went to get him, he was just hanging out in his seat smiling.


Colton being a big boy!


Our goofy kids! Aidan likes to close his eyes for all his pictures lately.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Whew. I can feel it coming. I am scared for this baby to be out! 4 is going to be rough. We all make it work though right?!?

Amanda said...

So nice to see an update!

Danelle said...

Seth and Colton can be neglected buddies together. Sounds like the have the same temperment and flighty moms! Just imagine the trouble they can cause when we're not looking!