Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here comes trouble!

We have never experienced the "Terrible Two's" until Haylee. Some days it is filling up the bathroom sink with water and using a cup to shower the whole bathroom, other days it's dumping cereal all over the kitchen floor, writing on the walls, plunging the toilet, gluing her lips, getting lotion, or pulling the roll of toilet paper from the bathroom to the kitchen, or however far it will go. Where is her mother during all of this? She knows exactly when the best time for mischief is; when mom is feeding the baby. She loves to own up to everything she does; she doesn't want anyone else getting credit for it. One day she will grow out of this faze, but until then, things that I say most are, "Where's Haylee, what is she doing","Haylee stop that right now", "come here Haylee", "go sit in the timeout chair Haylee". No matter how mad I get at her the typical answer I hear is, "okay mommy." As much trouble as she is, it is hard to stay mad at her for long cause she is so cute, and she will always give the best hugs and kisses.
Caught in the act!
Usually I am too upset to think of grabbing the camera, but this time
I had to capture it.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

wow you have your hands full between body art and haylee! i'll have to come visit you one of these days and give you a break!

Danelle said...

It's cause she's the third kid! Sariah got away with so much more too. Your kids are so cute!

Jenni said...

hilarious. I am feeling your pain. The thought of being incapacitated nursing #4 is scaring me.