I wonder if they still have mice in the walls!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Memories
On our way home from our trip to Vegas, we thought it would be fun to go by the Canyon Country house to show the kids the house that I lived in from 4th grade, till I left for college. This is it! A little run down, and some changes to the landscape, but still there. Unfortunately the kids were all sleeping by the time we got there, so they only got to see the pictures. Oh, well, it was still fun for me. It is crazy how much the neighborhood has changed, yet stayed the same.
I wonder if they still have mice in the walls!
I wonder if they still have mice in the walls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Looks similar to the house I grew up in.
wow, memories! The mice are probably still there.. they never leave!
Post a Comment