Thursday, March 20, 2008

"The Project"

Jacob is trying to figure out how he is going to get our speaker to fit in the wall.


Jacob couldn't find his own safety glasses, so he borrowed Aidan's from his Lowe's dress up.


You would think that putting speakers in a pre-wired wall would be pretty simple; trace the template, cut the hole, pop the speaker in. It didn't really work out that way for us! After a couple days, and a lot of sawing, drilling,rigging, and several wall repairs(from blow outs,and sawing through to the bathroom), Jacob thinks that he got it to work. I did learn that it is not wise to ask questions during a project that is not going well; it will get you kicked out of the house. I also learned that Jacob is great at rigging things. Sometimes he knows what he is doing, but even if he doesn't, he will make it work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jodi, I'm very proud of your grammar. You even used the semi-colon perfectly. Well done.

Mary said...

I am glad to see pictures of Jake in Aidan's safety goggles. Are those the ones from the kit I gave him in December?

D and J Larson said...

I've rigged a few things with jacob at a few rental houses that are still working to this day... and some that definitely aren't! --D.L.