Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Yesterday was our 8th Anniversary. It is amazing how fast the time has gone. We finally feel like we are settled, after about 4 apts. and 1 house, we found our home, in Mountain House, Ca. We have been here for a little over 2 1/2 years, and we plan to stay for a long time. If it wasn't for the 3 children that we have, I wouldn't believe that we have been married that long. It has been a good 8 years.

Since this was our first day eating, since we'd been sick,we figured we needed to have something easy on our stomachs. We knew we couldn't really enjoy going out, so we decided to stay home. I told Katelyn that it was our anniversary, and when I explained what that meant, she said that she wanted to make us dinner. We decided to get some sandwiches. Katelyn also wanted to get ice cream at Cold Stones, cause she said,"daddy loves ice cream."





When we came home, Jacob was already home, so we made him go upstairs while Katelyn, with a little assistance, got everything set up. It was really cute how excited she was about setting up the table and surprising daddy with dinner. It turned out to be really nice. The best part about it, was that we all were able to keep our food down.

I can't wait to see what this next year brings!

4 comments:

Brittany R said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. I just want you to know that I am still very thankful that you invited me to your wedding!

Kristie said...

Congrats you guys. 8 years does go by so fast. Im glad you are all feeling better. We are just starting to eat solids today.

Laura's Linoleum said...

8 years in 2008. Someone needs to go to Las Vegas! Congrats!

D and J Larson said...

happy 8 years! glad you are feeling better