Haylee's first time out on a boat; she had a lot of fun!
The kids had lots of fun on the tube. What do you think Katelyn and Mady are yelling? We thought that they were saying, "faster Papa."
You will have to ask Jodi how the single skiing went, and how the Delta water tasted!
Jacob got up after he used the bathroom, which is probably part of the reason the water is so nasty. Do you think Jodi had a taste? Aidan was sure to let us all know that we had to take baths since we went swimming in dirty water. He actually said,"we need to take bathez, cause we went fwimming in dirty water, right mom." It is fun to listen to Aidan talk, and talk, and talk....
.jpg)
2 comments:
I love the open mouth water ski pic Jodi! Classic.
How fun! I used to waterski when I was a tween, but I don't know if I could ever get up on them again. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.... even if it was Delta water.
Post a Comment