Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lazy Aidan

We were at the mall, and Haylee was in the stroller, (Aidan was walking) and he asked, "why does Haylee get to ride in the stroller and I have to walk? I told him that he needed to get exercise so that he would be healthy and strong. He said, "But Haylee needs to walk, cause she is getting really, really fat." It is too bad that we can't capture all of his expressions and actions on camera. Things he says are even more funny when you get to see him as he is talking.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Kids are so funny. I love all the honest stuff they say.

Mary said...

Did you explain to Aidan that Haylee doesn't know how to walk yet? You could have used that as a perfect opportunity to explain to him that is what would happen to you when you don't walk. You get really really fat.