Friday, September 12, 2008
New Projects
I found this really cute idea using all your old canisters; from pringles, lemonade, formula, Isagenix, etc... Anyways, you decorate them however you want, using paper, stamps, stickers, and modge podge, and you can put stuff in them for gifts, or use them to hold stuff; anywhere from curling irons and hair stuff, to cookies and yummy treats. I did one for a baby shower, to put the baby clothes bouquet that I made inside. I have another one I am working on for another baby shower, and then I am gonna make one for all Katleyn's hair junk. I will have to add the other pictures so you can see how they turn out. But for now, here is my completed one.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
So cute.
What a cute idea!!
sorry.. I didn't realize I was logged in as Ryan... but that was really me (Marci). haha
So cute. What a great idea you are so creative.
Hey Jodi! I got your blog address off of Facebook. Cute blog!!
Post a Comment