Monday, September 29, 2008

Updates

I have been really bad about updating the blog lately. I really don't know where the time goes each day. I feel as if I don't even get half of the things done each day that I would like to. We have been keeping busy going to the circus, soccer practices and games, Jacob's annual work picnic, working on projects around the house, cleaning up messes from our mouse friend in our garage (that we still have not caught), and then all of the usual things we do.
They were doing elephant rides, but our kids wouldn't do it.

Aidan's first soccer practice. He loves it, and is always telling
us what Katelyn needs to do so she can be as good as him.


Katelyn got to play goalie for the first time.
She was so proud of herself. She said, "mom I didn't
even play with my hair." (She usually plays with her
hair)

Even I got to go of the velcro wall, since I could
fit into the kids suit, I just couldn't get myself up
very high, it was a lot of work. Katelyn didn't really
like Jacob throwing her up.

Haylee is always happy and willing to smile.
Aidan and Katelyn had fun on the slide.
Katelyn got her face painted; Aidan has issues with face painting.

This is another of my canisters that I made for a friends baby shower.
The colors are what she is doing for the baby's room, and I made the
bracelets and hair clips and put them in the canister.

Our big girl! I can't believe she is almost 11 months.
I just took this picture on Sunday. She is so fun to take
pictures of, cause she is so photogenic.

1 comment:

Jim and Lynette said...

This is so cute! We need this picture!
Love, Me & Dad