Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy Saturdays

We had a school fundraiser carnival on Saturday. Since I was helping out with organizing and running the cake walk, I went to help with set-up on Friday evening, and then again on Saturday morning. After I set up my stuff, I had to take off to make Katelyn's soccer game. I debated whether or not it was worth going to her game with the carnival going on, but I wanted to see her play. In the end, I was really glad that I didn't miss it. I think that she is finally understanding the game. In the practice on Tuesday last week, she scored a goal; she was so excited. Saturday she kicked the ball in the game, more then she has all season long. She even dribbled down the field and got a shot at the goal, unfortunately she was a couple feet too wide. We are so proud of her! Right before the game ended I had to leave to get back for the carnival. Jacob and the kids met me there, along with Nana and Papa, and the cousins. By the time I got home, it was almost 5, and we had to run a couple of our Saturday errands. I have to say that I was pretty exausted when we got back. I came in and layed on the couch, and did nothing the rest of the night, while Jacob built some shelves in the garage, and bathed the children. What a wonderful husband!

No comments: