Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday's

Every Monday, we ride our bikes to Aidan's soccer practice. It is really nice that we can have his practice right here in Mountain House. After his practice, we usually spend some time playing at the playground. The kids love to swing on the swings. Santa might have to look into getting the kids some kind of playset for the side yard this year. I really enjoy our Monday evenings at the park. We might have to continue this, even after soccer is over.
Jacob thought that it would be fun to ride the swing like a spider with Aidan. Aidan didn't think that it was fun at all!
Katelyn and Jacob getting ready to ride home. I get to pull the trailer with the other 2 kids.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Where is your husbands helmet? He is setting a bad example for the children. And he is breaking the law.

Amanda said...

What good parents! Today I spent the day avoiding taking Alison to the park.

Tera said...

Your family is so dang cute! I took my kids on a bike ride every day during the summer. I had two kids in the trailer and one on a toddler seat behind my seat. It was pretty heavy, but fun!