1. Be on time to church. This doesn't seem like it should be too hard, but if you know me at all, it is gonna be a challenge, especially with 9:00 church. It will not happen over night, but I have been working hard to get as much as I can get ready the night before.
2. Declutter and organize. This will be an ongoing effort, but I will succeed!
3. Go on a fabulous vacation. (Shasta doesn't count)
This is going to be a good year. I look forward to seeing what it brings!
Here are some random pictures of the kids.
Outside the Oakland temple
Haylee climbing up the stairs
This is our attempt at taking a group picture in their Christmas outfits, but Haylee wasn't willing to do it until we fed her.
Can you tell that she is feeling much better, after she got food?
This is the Mountain House Harley Santa.
Aidan told me that he knew how to read, since he was 4. Haylee loves to sit with him while he is reading, that is of course, when she isn't reading herself.
.jpg)
3 comments:
glad to see you are back! I feel like we have talked in forever between sick kids and holidays and all, there hasn't been along of just hanging out time, we need to do something about that!
Who made Haylee cry at the temple.
Yay! I was wondering when you would join us in the blogging world again!
Post a Comment