Thursday, February 5, 2009

Decadent Chocolate Delight

Tonight I had a wonderful night out at our Recipe Exchange; a sub club of the Mother's Club. We do this each month, with a different theme each time. This months theme was Crock pot, soups, or stews. I decided I would try a dessert that I found the recipe for. If you are looking for a great, easy dessert recipe, this is the one for you . I thought that it turned out really well. But be prepared, it is very rich.

1 package chocolate cake mix
(I didn't have this, so I used a brownie mix)
8 oz. sour cream
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup water
4 eggs
3/4 c. vegetable oil
1 sm. pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
Lightly grease inside of crock pot
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high 3-4 hours.
Serve hot or warm with ice cream, or whipped cream.
(12 servings)

If you have had Grammy Lillian's Hot Fudge Sundae cake, this reminds me a lot of it.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I noticed you left off the calories/fat count. ha ha I think I could OD on that!