Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool Day

I decided I would try to do something fun for dinner on April fools day. I didn't really expect to get the reactions that I got. Aidan had baseball practice, so, I really had to plan ahead. I had dinner in the oven when we left. When we got home, the kids were hungry and could smell dinner. I told them it burned while were gone, at that we would just have to make something quick. So, I served them eggs, and toast, which, the eggs were really whipped cream with vanilla pudding. Aidan freaked out and started yelling, "I hate eggs, I'm not eating this, it's dedusting." Katelyn practically started crying, when we told her she had to at least take a bite. Being the more obedient child, she reluctantly took a bite, and was happily surprised. Aidan stood by what he told us, and he wouldn't even try it, even after he knew it was pudding. Who's stubborn child is he!!! They were happy to see, that I didn't really burn the dinner.


The egg didn't really even look very real, since I
had to throw it together so quickly, but he did
eat the toast.


Katelyn was pretty excited after she
knew what it really was!

No comments: