Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random pictures


Journey Soccer Camp. Katelyn had lots of fun, and
improved a lot.


Katelyn got to do soccer camp. Her school teacher,
was her coach. The camp was run
by Mrs. Clark's husband.


We went to the Jelly Belly Factory with Grammy
and Grandpa. Katelyn was at school.


.


Jacob showing off his skills on Grandpa's trike.


Haylee still likes to find the weirdest spots to take her naps.


After we all finished eating, Haylee climbed up to Aidan's spot,
to clean off his plate.


They like to get on the couch together, and have Katelyn
read them a book.




Mountain House Easter egg hunt. Haylee was terrified of
the bunny, so I had to be in the picture.

6 comments:

Tera said...

Haylee is super cute. I love that she is as content as can be sleeping on the linoleum floor. Ha!

Brittany R said...

The bunny is a little creepy looking. I don't blame Haylee for being scared.

Happy Easter!

Farley Smiles said...

I'm glad we got to do soccer together! It was fun visiting while we waited!

Amanda said...

I love how one can play soccer in a skirt. i for one could not. LOL

Allens Downunder said...

It was fun to get caught up on what you guys have been doing. The kids are getting so big and as cute as ever.

Jenni said...

That bunny would freak me out too. It looks evil. I loved the random nap locations.